Do you have a picture of yourself as this other person that you wish you could be or are working towards becoming? Maybe it’s just me. Maybe its you too.
I often think about that woman I strive to be and the traits she has in contrast to the ones I currently would like to improve on myself. Not saying I’m not happy with me, but I know there’s a better version of me in the making.
Who is she?
I began asking myself about my improved self.
- How do people feel when she’s around them?
- What does she do in her spare time?
- What sort of energy does she have?
- What’s her diet like?
- Is she into health and fitness?
- What’s her relationship like with her partner?
- Is she funny?
- Is she confident? What makes her confident?
- What books does she read? Does she read?
- What are her friends like? Do they contribute to her life or just take?
- What her relationships like with her family? Why?
- What is her mission in this world? Does she have one?
- What does she do for income?
- What are her passions?
- Does she collect anything?
- What’s her prize possession?
- Where would she go to reflect and have time out?
- Does she prefer sunsets or sunrises?
- Where would she go if she had to plan a holiday?
- Is she a summer or winter lover?
- Is she a good mother?
It becomes a fun thing thinking up this person that you wish you could be… but see, you can be this person. You need to identify what it is that you would like to posses as character traits and go for it.
One day at a time, one step at a time.
Cheers to better versions of ourselves.
Until next time, Make it a great day x