Today I’ve decided to share 10 things about me that you may not know… They are far from amazing… Sorry for misleading you… But since you’re here… Have a read.
1. I have an Italian background… I’ve never been to Italy… But I couldn’t speak a word of English for the first few years of my life.
2. I’m a massive fan of Paying It Forward! I think if we all lived with that attitude, this world would be a better place
3. I’m the eldest child of five… I have two sisters and two brothers. We are all fortunate enough to all live close by.
4. I am on full time oxygen… Air is not free for me. I have a few medical issues and oxygen has helped me do some of the things I use to do before things got worse.
5. I listen to audio books and sing very loud in the car… When I drive to work, I try and use that time in traffic to learn and keep positive. I love learning and refuse to use the phrase “I’m too old”
6. I have an eating problem… I never say no to cake, chocolates, donuts and anything else that is sweet… (Shocking I know)
7. I wear glasses… Yep… I can’t see well without them
8. I come alive in spring and summer…. Winter weather is not for me. It’s winter at the moment in Australia and I’m not impressed.
9. I’ve always lived in Sydney, Australia. I admire hearing stories of people living all around the world. Maybe in my next life.
10. I always wanted to be a primary school teacher… I studied to be a childcare teacher but I didn’t enjoy it. I think I would have made a great teacher.
So that’s it from me, hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little more.
I would love to hear some amazing facts about you!