A Big Thank-you for the nomination to A Mommas View – we are both a little bummed about the winter cold at the moment and I’m sure she is dreaming about Summer as much as I am.
I love the whole concept of writing my favorite quotes for three days, I collect amazing quotes and am thrilled about being able to share them with my readers.
Anyone who follows me on Instagram would get to see alot of my collection throughout the weeks. Feel free to add me – the link is on my page.
My quote for today –
“I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become” – Carl Jung
Your past doesn’t change who you can become TODAY. Dont let your past define you.
Before I pass this challenge on to the next bloggers, here are the rules for this challenge:
1. Post 3 of your favorite quotes each per day for 3 recurrent days. The quotes can be of any other people or it may come straight from your own heart.
2. Nominate 3 bloggers with each post to challenge them.
3. Don’t forget to utter a thankful word to the person who nominated you.
To my nominees. Thanks for making me think about what I’m writing about and for inspiring me with your posts:
1. Bluefishway – Ralph always makes me have a laugh… he is a great person.
2. StorytimewithJohn – His posts are always funny
3.Choose Your Pace – Travis always writes amazing posts
Until next time, Make it a great day!